Who We Are
At EZ Rider Lawn Service Inc. we’re specialists in the care of beautiful lawns and pleasing landscaping for both your home and office. We have a comprehensive knowledge of plants, lawn products, and maintenance strategies, and we can help you keep a healthy yard year-round without using harmful chemicals.
Our services are backed by years of solid experience in the lawn care business, and extend all the way from spring clean ups, leaf removal in the fall, and snow removal in the winter! We also undertake removal of debris from concrete areas, edging of driveways, and other lawn care services.
Why Your Lawn Needs Regular Care
There are any number of reasons why proper lawn care is so essential. A well maintained lawn invites you to play on it, walk barefoot on it, and simply enjoy its beauty. It also adds to the noise insulating properties of your house, and prevents erosion of top soil. Over time, your lush lawn will eliminate pesky insects from your house. A beautiful, expansive lawn is an eye catching feature, and can provide a soft and injury-proof play space for kids. If you need more reasons to take regular care of your lawn, consider this: a beautiful stretch of lawn on your property can lead to an increase of up to 15 percent on your home value!
- Mowing and Edging
- Spring and Fall Clean-ups
- Pressure Washing
- and more..
- Fertilization – Regular applications of fertilizer throughout the growing season builds turf density and keeps weeds from taking over.
- Thatching– Spring and fall are the perfect time to give your lawn some priming. Thatching is best done in early spring, before the height of the growing season kicks in. Lawns develop a layer of thatch that sits on top of the soil which can cause the roots to separate from the soil, preventing water and fertilizer to penetrate. This could eventually cause the grass to dry out, discolor and die.
- Aeration– Aeration is best done in the fall, to mend any damaged caused by mowing and harsh sun conditions. Aerating the lawn increases moisture penetration, enhances oxygen levels in the lawn, reduces soil compaction, allows the seed to sit in the ground itself to minimize loss of seed due to rainy conditions and hungry critters and increases the penetration of fertilizers
- Weekly Lawn Cutting
Leaf Removal ( Shrub Pruning, Weeding, Hard Power Edging)
- Plant Installation
- Mulch and Soil Installation
- Flower Bed Maintenance
- Landscape Lighting (low voltage)
- Mulch and Decorative Rock Installation
- Renovation of existing Plantings
- And more..
Just as you begin enjoying the freedom of not having to mow the lawn, the reality of having to shovel and snowplow will soon be here once again. Yes, the snow season will quickly be upon us and along with it, the heavy drifts and piles. If you are dreading spending countless hours of energy clearing the pathways of your driveway and sidewalks, consider hiring a professional to do it for you.
There are many benefits of having a professional Christmas light and display installation. Such as: avoid spending time in the cold weather, eliminate the physical risks of being on roofs & ladders, flexibility of design each year, and spend more precious time with family and friends.